Whipped Shea Butter Hair & Body~SHEA WHIP
The Original"SHEA WHIP"ALL NATURAL solution to IMPROVE YOUR SKIN CONDITIONS! Squeeze these Lemons ..our Sweet Lemon scent is on SALE this month...Zest into Summer!!!
Shea butter is a one of a kind all-around moisturizing, anti-aging, skin regenerating and protecting natural products in the world! It helps protects your skin from UV sunlight, harsh climate, dehydration and pollution damages. Let's say in short that it is an anti-aging agent for your skin. Shea butter strengthens your skin by stimulating the production of collagen, which is the youthful scaffolding protein in your skin. It makes it more supple, more alive, nourished and radiant. If you have wrinkles, fine lines and crow feet or if your skin is dry, very dry, damaged or devitalized, Shea butter will help make all of these problems vanish and bring your skin back into life and beauty.
FROM ONE HEALTH NUT TO ANOTHER – NO ADDITIVES OR CHEMICALS! JUST A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT FOR YOUR HEALTHY SKIN!
Since Shea butter is all natural and so rich and moisturizing, it is ideal for baby care ~try our signature fragrance BABY BUTTER. It is natural, gentle and soft for every type of skin, but it is specially adapted for the delicate and sensitive skin of babies. It is perfect for after bath skin care and as a healer in case of eczema or diaper rash for babies and kids. Given that lots of baby care products contain toxic chemicals, Shea butter is a great ally for eco-conscious moms.
The Original "SHEA WHIP" all-natural Shea Butter is extracted from the Shea nut in Ghana. Locally, the Shea nut is also referred to as “Women’s Gold,” since many women have gained financial independence from processing it. Shea Butter is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as oleic and stearic acid. It boosts collagen production and features a nutty aroma. SHEA WHIP is solid at room temperature, but melts when rubbed onto the hands or skin. In addition to the main benefits, these are many of the top uses of raw shea butter:
- Use Shea Butter to moisturize your face and body.
- Apply around the eyes to reduce eye bags.
- Massage stretch marks with Shea to help them fade.
- Use on hair to promote growth.
- Rub Shea between your hands and use it as a body moisturizer.
- Shea can be used as mild UV protection against UV rays (SPF 6).
- Enhance your skin's elasticity.
- Sooth your nose during a cold by applying some Shea around the nostrils.
- Use Shea as make-up foundation to help your makeup pop out more and last longer (Unscented Shea WHIP suggested).
- The collagen in Shea Butter will help your skin fade scars.
- Repair your skin after sun exposure.
- Rub Shea around your nails to prevent cuticles.
- Shea can help reduce inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis.
SHEA WHIP Ingredients: 100% Natural Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Vitamin E, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Fragrance Oil. No Alcohols, Parabens or Phythalates
The Original SHEA WHIP was designed to solve 2 problems:
1. People love the results of sheabutter but just don't like the smell.
2. Raw Shea Butter is too thick for some.
Goes on smooth...You will get compliments all day!